This year will continue to provide the leading coverage of audio development while setting the stage for the evolution of audio technology.
We’re launching this year a new day of workshops, which will take place on Monday 13th November.
The event will be hosted at CodeNode in central London.
You are invited to submit a proposal for a talk and/or a poster to be presented at this event. Presenting your work at the Audio Developer Conference is an excellent way to engage a wide range of C++ practitioners about your areas of interest and expertise, and gather useful feedback from experts. JUCE invites all attendees – from C++ gurus to indie developers to students – to contribute to the Audio Developer Conference.
- 16th June: Deadline for talks and posters submission
- 7th July: Notification of acceptance
- 14th July Program announcement
Format and proposal form
Talks range from audio research to professional practices, standards in audio development, and experimental projects are welcome to. We can accommodate talks that are 25 minutes long (half session) or 60 minutes long (full session), including Q&A. Please indicate the intended length of your talk.
Posters and demonstrations can be on any topic listed below. Posters (A0 portrait) and demonstrations will be on display throughout both days of the conference, including lunch breaks and coffee breaks.
To submit a poster, please click the button below and specify that your contribution is a poster. We need the same information for a poster as a talk, so please fill the rest of the form too.
Presenters are encouraged, but not required, to submit slides and source code for distribution to attendees and to agree to have their sessions recorded. Presenters must agree to grant a non-exclusive perpetual license to publish submitted and/or recorded materials, either electronically or in print, in any media related to JUCE.
After making a submission, you will receive an acknowledgement from the JUCE team. All submissions will go through a peer review process.
Speakers will benefit from a discounted price to attend the conference, at the flat fee of £200. For the speakers who already have purchased an early bird ticket, the price difference will be refunded.
If you are intending to submit a proposal and would like to discuss a lighter fare (if you're traveling from abroad, are a student, independent developer, etc), please get in touch with us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer 3-hour hands-on workshops with experts from the JUCE and ROLI software teams. These workshops are designed to accelerate your development practices, and based on years of experience releasing software products across all platforms. Tickets for tutorials and workshops will need to be booked separately from the main conference tickets.
Monday 13 November, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Workshop 1: Build cross-platform apps with JUCE (intermediate)
- Workshop 2: DSP programming (intermediate)
Monday 13 November, 2pm-5pm
- Workshop 3: User interface programming (intermediate)
- Workshop 4: Develop large-scale projects with JUCE (advanced)
CodeNode is the UK's largest venue dedicated to technology events, offering premium training, collaboration and large conference space in the heart of London.
A tech start-up at heart, Skills Matter has been organising sector-leading technology events for more than a decade. And, with 23,000 sq ft to play with, every event held at CodeNode can be tailor-made to suit your individual requirements.
A spacious and vibrant venue, CodeNode is perfect for hosting workshops, your next product launch or your largest technology conferences. Get in touch to find out more today.
- Travelodge City Road (London - City) (1-23 City Road, London EC1Y 1AG) 0.3 miles from Code Node
- Holiday Inn Express (London - City) (275 Old St, London) 0.6 miles from Code Node
- Travelodge Liverpool Street Station (1 Harrow Place, London E1 7DB, United Kingdom) 0.6 miles from Code Node
- Premier Inn (Aldgate) (66 Alie Street, Aldgate, London E1 8PX) 0.9 miles from Code Node
- Apex London Wall Hotel (7 - 9 Copthall Avenue, City of London) 0.3 miles from Code Node
- Hotel Indigo (Tower Hill) (142 Minories, London EC3N 1LS) 1 miles from Code Node
- South Place Hotel (3, South Place, City of London) 50 metres from Code Node
- Andaz Liverpool Street (40 Liverpool Street, City of London) 0.3 miles from Code Node